What is that Song?
Valentine Day is just around the corner! The Bible has much to say about love, particularly the love of God that was sent to earth as stated in
John 3:16: For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but have eternal life. Song writers have used the theme of love in writing many songs. Words of some of them are listed below. See if you can come up with the title for the song? Each title has the word, “love” in it.(Answers will be posted on the Worship Services page)
1.There is a name I love to hear, I love to sing its worth. ____________________________________________
2. Breathe, O breathe Thy loving Spirit into every troubled breast. ____________________________________________________
3. I was sinking deep in sin, far from the peaceful shore. ____________________________________________
4. Hear thou the prayer I make on bended knee. ______________________________________
5.Let those refuse to sing who never knew our God. _________________________________________
6 .Little ones to Him belong.
7. It satisfies my longings as nothing else could do.
8. O perfect life be thou their full assurance.
9. In mansions of glory and endless delight.
Happy Valentine’s Day! Pastor Clarence